Thursday, January 21, 2010

2009-10 SPx - Update

I'm still working on my Collector's Choice update since there haven't been enough people posting their breaks. In contrast, within a day of release, I've already recorded 75 boxes worth of breaks for SPx from SCF, HI and YouTube.

Based on what I've seen:
If you get a Winning Materials or Combos Patch, it tends to replace the regular jersey version of your break.
If you get an auto'ed version of the Materials or Combos, it does not tend to replace your regular jersey break
All other hits (Trios, Shadowboxes, Flash Back, etc.) do not seem to replace a regular hit in your box.
There is generally 4 SPx Rookies/SPxcitement per box. Not the advertised 3.


I also don't see anything that needs to change. based on what's being pulled, there still looks to be about 2,200 cases of SPx. I'll stand by the numbers in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment